Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MySpace blog: Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Leslie wins...the bisque quote is from Seinfeld.  
Currently listening:
Wingspan (Hits & History)
By Paul McCartney
Release date: 08 May, 2001




"My name is Otto...it means eight." = Lucius wins!!!!

Otto: Don't call me stupid.
Wanda: Oh, right, to call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. I've worn dresses with higher IQs. I've known sheep that could outwit you, but you think you're an intellectual don't you, ape?
Otto: Apes don't read philosophy.
Wanda: Yes, they do Otto, they just don't understand it. Now let me correct you on a couple of things here. Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not 'every man for himself,' and the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up. 


 
Posted by textkitten on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 4:59 PM


Clearly, none of my friends watch old movies, or have the time to view what AFI rated the #1 comedy of all time:

"I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop." = Sugar Kane Kowalczyk


 
Posted by textkitten on Friday, September 16, 2005 - 12:31 AM



Mind the stepchildren! = Old School
Alan wins!!!!
 
Posted by textkitten on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 5:33 PM

No comments: