Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Myspace blog: Thursday, May 19, 2005

'What the hell is the difference between a painting done by a person who wishes to paint like a child, and a child's painting?" - Patsy 
"Time is like a stretched elastic band. You can't let it go or it'll come back and take your eye out." - Patsy 
Edina - 'Have you eaten something?' Patsy - 'Not since 1973' 
"Gay is the best excuse you can have for not being boring!" - Eddy 
Patsy - 'My name is Patsy Stone and I'm an alcoholic. What she did was an act of humanitarian mercy.' Judge - 'That is no excuse for stealing a crate of champagne.' 
Saffy - 'Have you ever checked your breasts yourself?' Patsy - 'No, but you can't miss them. I've never had any complaints.' 
Edina - 'Inside of me, sweetie, inside of me, there is a thin person just screaming to get out.' Mother - 'Just the one, dear?' 
"Meg Ryan, movie star?! I'll be the judge of that." - Patsy 
'One snap of my fingers and I can raise hemlines so high the whole world's your gynecologist.' - Patsy 
"Neat? She was so anally retentive she couldn't sit down for fear of sucking up the furniture!" - Patsy 
Edina - 'Just remember one thing. Cancel my aromatherapy, my psychotherapy and reflexology, my osteopath, my homeopath and my naturopath, my crystal reading, my shiatsu, my organic hairdresser... and see if I can be rebirthed next Tuesday afternoon.' Bubble - 'Consider it done.' 
"You cannot give these sort of clothes to the poor! Don't have they enough to contend without suffering the humiliation of wearing last season!" - Eddy 
Eddy - 'What are you drinking Patsy?' Patsy - 'Chanel No. 5' 
Patsy - 'I think the photographer really caught something.' Saffy - 'Syphillis!' 
Eddy - 'She can't go back to her flat until it's been fumigated' Saffy - 'Why not? I thought sniffing chemicals is what she did best, maybe it will be the one substance that will make her socially acceptable' Eddy - 'Darling it would kill her' Saffy - 'EXACTLY!' 
Saffy - 'Mum! That man just pinched me!' Patsy - 'Don't worry, he's very old and obviously blind.' 
Edina - 'I don't know what went wrong with Justin. We adored each other.' Patsy - 'He's gay.' 
"Forget your E's and your LSD's, there's a whole alphabet of drugs available!" - Eddy 
Edina - 'Patsy's an insomniac, darling.' Saffy - 'More like the living dead.' 
Saffy - 'Is this my drink?' Edina - 'No sweetie it's Patsy's, put the lid on before it evaporates.' 
"The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty Ford Clinic." - Patsy 
Patsy: 'What will you drink if you stop drinking?' Eddie: 'I shall drink water.' [pause] Eddie: 'It's a mixer, Pats. We have it with whiskey... I mean, You've given up drinking before.' Patsy: 'Worst eight hours of my life.'

Currently watching:
Good Bye, Lenin
Release date: 10 August, 2004




YourMomma 
LOOOVES these bitches :)
 
Posted by YourMomma on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 4:51 PM

Bella's mom 
What about the quote from series 5 about the "mixed babies"?
 
Posted by Bella's mom on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 10:43 PM 
 



No comments: