Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MySpace blog: Thursday, September 01, 2005

I decided to start a new blog to announce the winners of the little quote game.  Thanks to everyone who has participated thus far!  It has been interesting to see who has seen which movies and who has played.  The only bummer I've discovered is that character length is VERY limited, so I can't do some of my favorite lines...but I'll get something from the same movie in there at any rate.

If it takes me longer than normal to respond, it is because I am obsessed with watching Katrina coverage on CNN & MSNBC....my heart goes out to all of those who have lost homes, lives and loved ones due to this tragedy.  Best Buy is planning on sending 5 people from our store (probably P-cola, Destin and Panama City, too) to volunteer with the Red Cross next weekend in Mobile since we are so close...I'm hoping that I can go.  I can't even imagine losing absolutely everything...

Anyway, on a lighter note -- Lucius!! wins the latest quote (and also gets double kudos for being the farthest away = 3000 miles): "You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore."

For those of you who haven't seen this movie yet: shame on you!  (And you know who you are...ALAN.

Peace and love, homies.  

Currently watching:
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (Unrated Extended Edition)
Release date: 07 June, 2005






textkitten 

"I look like a banker in this!": Leslie wins!!!


 
Posted by textkitten on Saturday, September 03, 2005 - 4:56 PM



textkitten 

"Your husband ain't dead, lady. He's hidin'." = It's a tie!  Peterio got it first, but Alan was a quick second and got the character and scene.


 Posted by textkitten on Sunday, September 04, 2005 - 6:44 PM


textkitten 

"He said...."Go back inside!'" = Josh wins!


 
Posted by textkitten on Sunday, September 04, 2005 - 7:50 PM




Lucius (The Awesome) 

Woo, frikkin' HOO!!! I'm a winner! (doing backflips!) In your FACE people!
 
Posted by Lucius (The Awesome) on Sunday, September 04, 2005 - 8:36 PM


No comments: