Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MySpace blog: Monday, August 15, 2005

I haven't had much to blog about lately....work, work, work.  However, I have recently happened upon something quite disturbing and I feel I must comment.  Finding an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend on MySpace should normally be cause for some alarm (not many relationships end on good terms...for why would they end at all?), but finding this guy is like opening up the ark!  My head is melting!

He was supposed to move to California and BE the next Batman...not join MySpace and post a picture of Batman as his default image!  He definitely wasn't supposed stay in Orlando, become a stunt man at Universal Studios and start dating Vanna White's freaking clone!  Plus...who told him he could age?  He's supposed to stay the same way I remember him, and he's not supposed to make me do the math and actually COUNT how many years it's been since I've seen him and spoken to him.   Euww! 

It's gonna take some time to shake this feeling of ickiness (and I just got the Hoot out of me -- go figure).

Currently watching:
The Alan Clarke Collection (Scum / Made in Britain / The Firm / Elephant)
Release date: 31 August, 2004

Leeloo Dallas Multipass 

Ickiness!  You should have sinisterly laughed whence happening upon this reject batman's myspace account.  Whereas you have remained a timeless tribute to the marvels of science fiction and NOT AGED AT ALL (need I mention I thought you were younger than me when I first met you?)... he looks like a tribute to plastic surgery gone disturbingly wrong, (or a myspace dedicated to "fun-with-photoshop").  Feel better hypnotoad, and linger no more on this discovery.  
 
Posted by Leeloo Dallas Multipass on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 12:32 PM

sandra 

Look at it this way: You can either stumble across him on MySpace looking "not as good as you remembered," confirmed that he's only been able to reach mediocrity with his career, and that his choice significant other is, well, fairly "dime-a-dozen"

-or-

You can google him to pull up about 20 different pages of him enjoying fame, fortune and complete stardom with about a dozen divas.....

Which would you rather have?


 
Posted by sandra on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 2:27 PM

YourMomma 

Sandra's got a point... and I am personally glad I can't find any of my ex's on here because I don't remember any of their last names... you think I joke........................  oops.

For you remembering, have some kudos. There ya go. Bathe in the warmth of kudos.


 
Posted by YourMomma on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 3:05 PM

Kyle 

Ex-boyfriends? You mean there are people in this world who would part with you? I don't believe it. This is all fake isn't it? Where's the camera? Whats the catch?  
 
Posted by Kyle on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 3:05 PM


No comments: