Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Myspace blog: Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Aaahhh, yes...the blog you've all been waiting for.  For those of you who were there, thank you for coming.  I had a really great time and I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time!  I will not go into details, let it suffice to say that my witty, funny, goofy friends/co-workers made my birthday one to remember!  Highlights include:

"Come over here because I have to ask you something about the menu and I don't want to embarrass myself."

"How much for just one taco?"

"Boohbah."  (Of course)

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"Heart-shaped pipe cleaner"

"You....you got what I need.  But you say he's just a friend..."

"The order is in for your birthday present...blueberries"

"Dude!  What are you doing, man?"

"I need a stiff one"

"Snickets!"

and Alan's chicken fingers and mustard, may they rest in peace.

 

If I've forgotten anything, please comment.  I don't know why I don't have total recall of the evening...hmmmmm.....

Currently listening:
Aperitif for Destruction
By Richard Cheese
Release date: 24 May, 2005





YourMomma 

You forgot gross 35 year-olds with
silk screen shirts- 
"COME SAIL AWAY, COME SAIL AWAY,
COME SAIL AWAY WITH ME, LAD!!"
 
Posted by YourMomma on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 7:56 PM 

textkitten 

Aaaah, yes. That was Lisa saying: "Clearly 
we'll see him at the club later" and Cody 
replying: "As far as I know, no self-respecting 
gay man would ever dress like that". 
Plus, he was...ahem...33.
 
Posted by textkitten on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 11:47 PM

YourMomma 

Cuelo? Cuelo???
 
Posted by YourMomma on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 2:07 PM

Leeloo Dallas Multipass 

Alan not being able to get mustard out of 
the sealed mustard bottle and the secret 
rendezvous in the bathroom.
 
Posted by Leeloo Dallas Multipass on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 7:59 PM

No comments: