Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MySpace blog: Saturday, August 27, 2005

I had an idea today that flirts with brilliance.  Since I am a trivia & movie harlot (whore is such an ugly word)...I thought I would incorporate them both while feeding the MySpace addiction by starting a little game that everyone can play.

From now on, my headline will be a quote from a movie or possibly a well-known televison show.  Whoever guesses the correct movie/show first will be the big winner....just message me with the title.  And...just to make sure you little buggers aren't looking it up on 'the IMDb', I will need the name of the character and a brief description of the scene in which the quote was uttered.  Sound like fun?  Of course it does!

We'll start with an easy one...just to get the ball rolling and see how many people respond and how quickly.  The winner of each will be rewarded with a lovely comment on their page, and most likely a running comment thread on this blog.  Ready? 

Currently listening:
Valley Girl: Music From The Soundtrack
By Various Artists
Release date: 22 February, 1994

YourMomma 

Isn't that from one of those weird Star Wars movies? :) Am I right??? Who knows... two kudos if you show up for the meeting tomorrow and listen to my spheal.
 
Posted by YourMomma on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 11:10 PM


textkitten 

"Son of a bitch was right! She tastes like a peach." = Leslie wins!

 


 
Posted by textkitten on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 10:57 AM 


textkitten 

We wasted the good surprise on YOU! The winner is ALAN!=)
 
Posted by textkitten on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 8:46 PM


textkitten 

"I'm your huckleberry" : Tombstone.

Sandra wins!


 
Posted by textkitten on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 2:25 AM


YourMomma 

Somehow I am missing where you put all of these quotes... so confused... 

"Who is this? Don't ever call him again... I sure showed him- nobody messes with Adam We!"


 
Posted by YourMomma on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 5:15 PM


YourMomma 

I found it- disregard
 
Posted by YourMomma on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 11:58 PM


textkitten 

Oooh...nobody's getting this one! Here's a hint: If you have HBO and On Demand, you might want to catch up with the last few episodes of a certain show....
 
Posted by textkitten on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 2:32 PM


YourMomma 


HOLY SHIT- IT'S ENTOURAGE!!! ;)
 
Posted by YourMomma on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 5:01 PM


textkitten 

Very good -- but I'll need character and scene before I can declare you the Big Weiner!
 
Posted by textkitten on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 5:17 PM


YourMomma 

Ari said it when he saw some mom with big breasts (and possibly a stroller) run by while he was talking on his cell.

BOO YA :)


 
Posted by YourMomma on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 10:58 PM


textkitten 

Thank you! And, let me take this opportunity to say...I dream of one day being able to watch a 2 hour feature movie called: "Ari Gold - Super Agent".
 
Posted by textkitten on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 11:10 PM


textkitten 

Kristy wins!  Mission Impossible.
 
Posted by textkitten on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 1:36 PM


YourMomma 

I won twice in a row!!! I retire as champion!
 
Posted by YourMomma on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 11:23 PM


No comments: