Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Myspace blog: Thursday, July 28, 2005

 
Current mood:Not working!!!!! =P

I can't believe nobody has told me about Bunny Theatre yet!  This genius, Jennifer Shiman, has re-created some of the most notorious films in 30-second flash bits, all re-enacted by bunnies!!!  Apparently these little clips are on Starz and Starz on Demand, so shame on all of you who have Starz and didn't tell me about these little gems.  Films include the Exorcist, Pulp Fiction, It's a Wonderful Life, Scream...even Titanic and Freddy vs. Jason (that's why I said most notorious instead of best films...cough, cough).  Coming soon: Star Wars, Night of the Living Dead (with bunnies...my heart can't take it!!!), the Big Chill, Rocky and Scarface.  Yay!!!!

If you don't already know about Bunny Theatre, please go here immediately:

www.angryalien.com

 

 

 

Currently reading:
The Corrections: A Novel
By Jonathan Franzen
Release date: 27 August, 2002

No comments: