Saturday, May 2, 2009

Daily moviefilm

I'm already sucking at this.  It is harder than I anticipated, with a new baby and all.  I have time to watch a movie or two while he sleeps during the day, but I also have an apartment to clean, and the cleaning seems to take precedence, especially when I have the energy (which is rare).

So I've decided to run through my streamable Netflix movies on the Xbox 360, since it's easy and the choices are expanding day by day.  I began on Thursday with the first movie that came up:
Dangerous Beauty.  I was so bored I ended up listening to my digital audiobook and cleaning up the living room.  Usually I like a nice period piece, especially one with sexy people and debauchery, but this one didn't do it for me.  So, I started it again today with hopes of a renewed interest and fresh p.o.v.  Conclusion?  Not so much.  I think I'm going to have to admit defeat on this one and move on.  Sorry, all you Dangerous Beauty fans that will not read this blog.  I tried.

Oh, and no art will be posted, since Blogger limits the amount of pix one can post on one's blog, and I will not waste that space on movies I'm not feelin'.  Now - on to the next one!

No comments: