Thursday, April 22, 2010

MySpace blog: Friday, September 23, 2005 (Hall-of-Famer)

Friday, September 23, 2005

Mind the stepchildren!


Hmmm...Alan wins. Is anyone else still playing? Not one person tried to guess "I'm bursting with fruit flavor"... nor did anyone try for the latest: "Love is for tiny people with tiny lives."

Here's a hint: the next quote is from the same movie. I know at least ONE of you subscribers has seen this movie, so stop studying and playing video games and start wasting real time.

Currently listening:
Retaliation
By Dane Cook
Release date: 26 July, 2005
10:02 PM23 Comments5 Kudos Translate Print Edit Remove
Previous Post: ANTM: Cycle 5 | Back to Blog List | Next Post: That rug really tied the room together.


sandra



I gave up - too much pressure...I buckled, what can I say? It's difficult to stay cutthroat when Kristy has retired as the champion, I mean c'mon! Time for a new game T. and this time - can we get like real prizes? I think if you were to increase the incentives factor, the greedy little fucks that we are might actually start trying again. I think that you should take a picture of yourself and whoever gets one right, you should remove one piece of clothing and send it to them. Kinda like how they did it in Major League. Does anyone have any objections to that? No. I didn't think so. So, I'll be giving myself 1 Kudo for that idea. Thanks. Carry on. P.S. why don't you go ahead and start packing your shit now for the O-town trip since it'll take you that long (and you know I pass no judgment by saying that because the same would apply to me. Just keepin' it real yo.)



Posted by sandra on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 7:26 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
textkitten



A) One cannot retire one's self (oneself ????) from a competition...one must be retired. Kristy has not been retired...in fact, she needs to step her shite up!!! If anyone is the champion of this trivial pursuit, it's Mr. Alan K. He has been the most committed and enthusiastic of all of my friends. His prize will be that he gets to see my boobs.

B) I don't have to start packing for O-town because I am perma-packed. Meaning: I've got my stuff ready to go at a moment's notice (still waiting for that call from Victor Calderone that says we must jet off to a circuit party in Ibiza where they have an overflow of blonde boys, coconut rum and fun pills). Or: I have washed all my clothes from my last vacation but I can't wear them in Tallahassee and I have extra toiletries that I might as well keep ready "Just In Case".

C) There will be no new game unless we can play "Taboo" online or someone thinks of something clever. My game remains.

D) Real prizes? No problem. After the Scientology seminar in Orlando, there should be a few new pix to inspire and incite. In fact, Sandra may even get the ol' Adobe Photoshop out and create a 'Major League' moment.

E) If ya love 'Major League' so much, where were ya when I quoted Major League?

No kudos for you.

P.S.

Are we going to Halloween Horror Night?

P.P.S.

Can we stay for longer than the weekend?



Posted by textkitten on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 8:17 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
Bella's mom

Shana Davis


I suck at this game! I thought I would be good, but no, I suck. I'm still trying! Maybe an Olsen Twins game

Posted by Bella's mom on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 8:29 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
textkitten



Which one needs to eat?

Posted by textkitten on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 8:38 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
YourMomma



Hear ye, hear ye, loyal plebians! I have stepped out of the winner's circle and have descended to be in your presence.

Seriously, I laughed for like 5 minutes when I read Sandra's post- I completely forgot about declaring myself that... but now that you mention it...

Nudity is a great motivating factor. Lyn, at LEAST give Sandra something to do with her photoshop and put your face on someone else's naked body... that way, everyone wins... at least she then gets an excuse why she was too busy not to play. Airbrushing takes time, people!

2 kudos for you since I get an unlimited supply of them in the winners circle.



Posted by YourMomma on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 12:10 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
YourMomma



P.P.S. 35 DAYS TILL WE SEE MY BOO BOO KITTY FUCK- DAVE!!!

Posted by YourMomma on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 12:12 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
textkitten



"put your face on someone else's naked body... that way, everyone wins... at least she then gets an excuse why she was too busy not to play. Airbrushing takes time, people! "

WTF???? You think my body is not worthy of being attached to my own head? Oh, we'll see, my friend...we'll see..............THERE WILL BE NO AIRBRUSHING!!! Not on my watch, sweeties!

"P.P.S. 35 DAYS TILL WE SEE MY BOO BOO KITTY FUCK- DAVE!!!"

When you say..."Dave"...does that mean Dave 'Attell'? Should I know who he is? The name sounds fairly familiar...(I am looking up and to the left...) Hrmmm...

Will Leslie take a personal check? Can we get him to hang out with us? Does he f*ck on the first date? All questions to be answered soon enough...soon enough.



I am sooo giving myself kudos.



Posted by textkitten on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 12:47 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
Leeloo Dallas Multipass



NO I DON'T F'N TAKE PERSONAL CHECKS! Being my pimp, Kristy should know I only take cash and mail orders... No kudos for future comments. This is no kudo karma!

Posted by Leeloo Dallas Multipass on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 10:37 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
YourMomma



Lyn, you know you are a freak of nature devoid of any kind of aging gene... so shutup.



Unless you tie your breasts around your waist to form your butt, then in that case, bravo. I will throw more kudos at you for you to be happy again



Posted by YourMomma on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 1:44 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
YourMomma



p.p.s. just wanted an excuse to show saggy boobs

p.p.p.s. yes my dave attell, and I hope he fucks on the first date...

p.p.p.p.s. leslie takes personal checks, as long as you write "For Anal Sex" on the memo line... heh heh



Posted by YourMomma on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 1:46 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
Leeloo Dallas Multipass



Ahhhhh I remember the night I met you too Kristy. Who gets paid in cookies? Oops...





Posted by Leeloo Dallas Multipass on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 10:42 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
YourMomma



No matter how fast I run, my past keeps catching up to me!

Posted by YourMomma on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 1:00 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
Cody



I'm not gonna lie, never before have I enjoyed reading blog comments so much. Kudos all around for mentioning naughty things that make me happy.

Posted by Cody on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 11:40 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
sandra



Allow me to introduce myself....to myself....? Got that?

Ok - if we can just go back to lyn's original comment to my comment- um, who HASN'T seen your boobs....pfft.

Perma-packed? what's that? like freeze-dried astronaut food? and p.s. aaaah, no you don't. Perm for yo weave maybe beyatch....

and now that i'm friggin blind from the burning eye retina neon green you've decided to use, i'm sure that i won't be able to play your leettle game due to my worker's comp injury. oh wait...i don't work for myspace.

and just cause i can't think of any clever little games...whatever....you're just a game nazi. this is just like when we go out and your drinks (etc.) have kicked in and your beligerance has begun. i'm telling ariel on you! and how you gonna deny me kudos??!? this is your stankin blog. i'll take all the damn hell kudos i want! that's right, i said it, i'm taking all the kudos. all kudos for me - none for you. kudos, kudos, kudos, i love kudos....kudos all for me.

and yes, we can go to HHNights and you's can stay for as long you's wants.

-the ham has spoken. the end.



Posted by sandra on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 6:48 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
sandra



and one more thing - what in the sam hell is a plebian kristy? and who's this "leslie" character and exactly how much does he charge for anal sex?

Posted by sandra on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 11:44 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
YourMomma



Pardon the spelling, I meant plebeian, meaning the following:

One of the common people of ancient Rome.
A member of the lower classes.
A vulgar or coarse person...
Basically, everyone on this blog :) J/K...

Leslie is the minion and she charges $5.00 and a cookie... ironically, the same amount as Catholic priests... hmm...

BTW, Lyn is a game Nazi. She was poking me with her swastika all day at work today (at least that is what she said it was...) You would know better.

Have you been introduced to Lyn's new dance partner, Lisa's entertainment center? Sweeeeetttt...





Posted by YourMomma on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 12:56 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
sandra



How very "Rooms to Go"

Posted by sandra on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 5:14 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
YourMomma



LOUD NOISES!!!



Posted by YourMomma on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 10:42 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]
sandra



ok, first, i would like to know how in the hell lisa's comment managed to squeeze itself in between kristy's comment/pic of lisa's entertainment center and my comment to kristy's comment/pic of lisa's entertainment center since i can confirm that it wasn't there prior to my posting. NO CUTS, BUTTS, or COCONUTS LISA - to the end of the line with you!

and B: i'm sick of all the damn myspace kudos math you people make me do! I didn't switch my major from biology to psychology to escape the plethora of math classes only to find myself dealing with it again on freakin MYSPACE!!!!! I mean REALLY! Have you no souls? Yes, I AM ASIAN, but only half and I DID NOT INHEIRIT the "good math skills" that tends to come with being asian. I guess those weren't IN MY half of the genes my mom wanted to give me. I guess I'll just have to make do with the sarcastic wit and comedic genius that probably came from my dad that I don't hardly talk to because we get on each other's nerves because WE'RE so sarcastic, we can't handle each other!!!!! THANKS PEOPLE! THANKS A LOT FOR DRUDGING UP MY DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY PROBLEMS!!!! Excuse me while I go find some black guy to have babies with to get back at my mom for not giving me the good math genes so that I can freakin' keep up with all the kudos being thrown around around here - GOD! LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I can't wait for ya'll to come down...yes, i said ya'll - so what? bitches.)





Posted by sandra on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 11:14 PM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]




I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE YELLING!!!!!

Posted by on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 12:07 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

No comments: