Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yikes! It's been awhile!

Yesterday I watched two movies I had not yet seen: The Twilight Saga: New Moon and Star Trek. One was cheese, the other excellent. However, I really like cheese (being from Wisconsin and all), and New Moon was a pleasant way to spend a Monday afternoon. No judgement - I read all the books and I enjoy the whole ridiculousness the way many people enjoy professional wrestling or bad reality t.v. It amuses me that the same people who made the second Transformers movie the number 9 box office movie of all time are ripping on a teenage vampire romance. Whatever.

I need to re-watch Star Trek, however, because as enjoyable as I found it, I also found myself falling asleep at the end because the day had just been too exhausting (as well as the night before when I took my celebration of becoming a SAHM just a bit too far).

Review to come.

No comments: